Wednesday 13 January 2010

Stupid tube













Yes, you guessed it - I am back on the disgusting tube after ONE day of cycling. I mean it's not like there has been a mountain of snow over night, and if there were just some proper cycle lanes in this town I could easily cycle.
But the though of cycling in the middle of London traffic when the roads are so slippery. No thank you. If you lose control and then end up face down in the snow, it feels like you are quite vulnerable lying on the middle of the road like that.
So anyway, got to my station this morning and it was one minute left for my train to arrive, great:) I get my book out and get completely caught up in the story, step on the train when it arrives. Still caught up in my book I sit there nice and calm only to realise that it is snowing outside the train. Hmm this line doesn't go outside except right where I live. So at the next station I look up and I am in Kings Cross!! Well that's only the completely opposite direction from where I wanted to go... Ok so off the train I go and have to fight with all the commuters at probably the worst time on the worst station. So instead of being early and calm, I arrive late and stressed - Again.

2 comments:

  1. Känner igen det. är alltid sen till jobbet nuförtiden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja visst e det skumt senasta veckan har jag nog inte kommit i tid en enda gang...

    ReplyDelete