Thursday 21 January 2010

Outfit

Off to see my friend L tonight and this is what my brain put together for me this morning, with three minutes to spare, after pilates and before rushing off to work. Usually I know what I want to wear but this morning I couldn't think of anything. So it had to be a spur of the moment outfit.
This is the cardy that I bought at H&M this weekend and it was on sale and a real bargain:) I bought a larger size than normal which makes it really cosy, but I wouldn't have minded if it was a little bit longer still. The lovely big ring was a present from C when she came on Saturday, from a shop in Madrid, and I love it. The small ring was a present from the italian when we were in Italy this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Den svarta kjolen hade varit perfekt till för att förlänga :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja jag satte pa mig den sen nar jag kom hem o insag att det blev ju kanon o det va oxa en riktig rumpvarmare for jag va lite frusen efter cykel turen hem.... stralande:)

    ReplyDelete