Sunday 31 January 2010

Sunday

It was so lovely to sit on the sofa and blog, so I thought I'd write another one...
We've had an extremly lazy day today. I woke up about 9.45am and got up and dressed warm and then I went for a quick run and bought some breakfast on my way home. I had a shower and made some hot drinks and got all the breakfast ready and then I woke the Italian who was excited to get something to eat.

After that he went back to bed and I gave myself a mini manicure and watched a swedish film that my parents sent me - Stenhuggaren, which is based on a book from Camilla Lackberg that I've read.

After that had finished I woke the Italian again and we went to Sainsbury's before they closed and bought the mackrell for dinner etc.
And then I went to PC world and got tricked into buying the modem I didn't need. Spoke to mum and dad on the phone and now I am waiting for dinner to get ready.
After dinner I think a film and some chocolate is in order.
Back to work for both of us tomorrow again....

No comments:

Post a Comment