Sunday 10 April 2011

At it again

After four hours sleep I woke up and rubbed my eyes and pretended that it was just a bad dream. Surely the alarm didn't just go off. It sure did! Off to work again... Had a battle with the biggest spider I've ever seen. I thought I was cool and was just about to attack it with some toilet paper, when I realised that I was certainly not cool enough so I went into the bedroom with a humble "excuse me..." two seconds later the spider was in the toilet. The Italian claims that he didn't open the window. I didn't open the window, so the spider clearly pushed the window open himself from the outside (yes it was that big).
Another beautiful day today so the Italian and I will probably have a picnic in Green Park when I finish at 5pm. Tjohoo! Have a great Sunday. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment