Saturday 2 April 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday morning I got the train from Malmö to Copenhagens airport to pick up a gorgeous tall dark Italian man:) I was just about to say that it is so great to have him here with me, but I then realised that I have been up for nearly three hours now and he is still asleep (hence all the blog posts I am throwing out there like there's no tomorrow)
All jokes aside it was lovely to see him, we got on the bus and a few years later we arrived in Halmstad.
Off we went to my sisters house and a beautiful little girl that was very excited to see the Italian ( it was after all nearly two years ago since he saw my niece)
Even though they can't communicate - yet, they quickly became friends and he was thrown into building towers and helping all the animals getting to the farm etc.
In the evening we went out for dinner with my parents.
They haven't seen him since they came to London last May so they were also happy that he finally arrived.
I am now going to see if it is possible to wake him up so we can start this rainy Halmstad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment