Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter Saturday

We had a great night last night and the food just kept coming. We were told to order main course but not to worry about anything else.
Up came - three different kinds of ciccetti, tiger prawns, a pasta plate each - crab linguini for them and gnocchi for me, and just when we thought that was it we received a plate with salmon and orange purée. Needless to say when the main courses came there was hardly any space left;) I had ravioli with nettle and they both had the veal chop. When we've finished main course new cutlery appears on the table and up comes chocolate cake, raspberry cake and lemon tart. The Italian accompanied us at the end for a glass of wine and we were the last to leave the restaurant.
Now I'm trying to find my inner energy and get ready for work. It's harder than I thought.
I really fancied going out tonight and we've been invited to a party at the Piccadilly Institute. I finish at 4pm so I'll go home and rest for a bit and then see how I feel about 11-12 if I still fancy going out. I am off on Sunday and thats my first day off since last Thursday when Carin and Liam was here. So nine days straight with a few nights out and two doubles I feel that perhaps I won't have too much energy left and maybe I should just stay at home. Only one day off next week as well -Sunday. Ah well we'll see how I feel tonight.
Have a great Easter Saturday everybody:)
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment