Wednesday 20 April 2011

Yesterday

The tour at the Parliament was really cool. It was a bit long winded at times though since we got the chattiest tour guide around. Very interesting however.
The cocktails at the Met Bar was great fun. The first one was made with fresh raspberries and tasted of summer. The other two I didn't like since they were made of cherry and amaretto, and the last one was something else nutty that tasted of Marzipan and I gave mine to Jase. Since I hadn't eaten anything since 9.30am I started following the canapé ladies around and after a few rounds I felt like I was ready for more drinks and went on to bubbly.
When we felt like we'd had enough and we'd met some people from our same industry we jumped in a taxi and went up to Marylebone where we met up with the Italian at La Ratatouille restaurant. More drinks and lots of food later and we got home about 11pm. Straight to bed and when I woke up this morning I felt surprisingly good. This beautiful weather really makes everything so much easier.
I hope it's just as sunny wherever you all are as well.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment