Saturday 30 April 2011

Good morning Saturday

Most of the people I work with would get up about 15 minutes before they need to leave for work and then place themselves on a tube or a bus to get there. I love the fact that I am different. 8am start and the alarm went off at 5am so I could fit in a run before. I woke up a bit confused as there was someone that kept appearing in my dreams that didn't fit in there. It took me a little while to realise that it was Kate Middleton. After arriving home and not seen any of it I ended up watching the service twice somehow. The service! That's the most boring part. I want to see the before and after - the clothes, the kiss, the horse carriage... Well there was off course a little bit if that in the two catch ups I watched, but only about 10-15 minutes of the hour and a half show...
She looked absolutely stunning though and I loved her dress. I like the fact that it is Alexander McQueen (well Sarah Burton...) one because I absolutely love everything made by Alexander McQueen and two because it was a beautiful way to honour his memory.
When I went for a run this morning I looked up in the sky and wished I was on the plane flying over my head - on my way somewhere exciting. But then I looked around and realised that it looks like its going to be another beautiful day in London. There is no better time in London than now. Sunny, green and gorgeous. I have to say though that it was a touch scary to run by the canal at 5.30 am. I hope to finish at 4 today and then the Italian and I are off to Vanessa and Ben who lives in west London and we are going to spend the night there and just hang out. I can't wait. So I need you all to keep your fingers crossed that no one will call in sick today so I have to pick up my stand by.
Either way I have to rush to get ready now so I don't have to sit on a stinky tube myself. I want to be able to walk to work. Have a great Saturday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment