Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday

Half an hour left until I finish and I can feel the sun on my skin already.
I got an invite to go to Embassy last night and I was really tempted to go. However, considering how tired I feel today even though I went straight home after work at midnight I think it might have been a good thing that I turned it down this time. Next time...
I am working less Saturday night nowadays so I predict some dancing in the near future. The trouble is the early starts on Sunday mornings but I am hoping to have less of those as well soon. And then I'll be able to enjoy living in London fully.
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more!The Swedish Embassy? Or is it a club?Love from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. En klubb. Sa nu ska jag forsoka fa lite fler lordagakvallar ledig sa jag kan borja ga ut o dansa igen.

    ReplyDelete