Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter

The Italian got a Swedish style Easter egg this morning. We don't really use the ones that are made out of chocolate. Instead we buy these made out of paper and fill them with pick and mix sweets. I bought this egg in the Swedish Sweet Shop in Madrid last month and wanted to fill it with pick and mix. But since that doesn't really exist in the same way here I went for some small chocolate eggs from M&S instead. When I was younger my parents used to give me money so I could get exactly the sweets that I liked to put in the egg. It took me a whole day to organise it because I would cycle to three different sweet shops all on opposite sides of Halmstad. Just because each shop would have different things. So to get the perfect sweet bag I had to take a little bit from each shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment