Tuesday 26 April 2011

Good Morning

The temperature has dropped quite drastically here today and most people are back to work. I say most, because a lot of people had chosen to get away for the royal wedding on Friday, since It's a bank holiday here and the Monday after also is a bank holiday because the 1st of May falls on a Sunday, people can go away for eleven days but they only need to take three days holiday.
So where ever you are in the world except to see lots of English people around you. I don't blame them. I would've probably done the same if I would've worked in an office or somewhere where bank holidays means something. Where I work every day is the same. I worked last Friday, I worked yesterday. The same this Friday coming and the Monday after.
And today so speaking of which I need to get ready for work. Have a great Tuesday everybody! Xx
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment