Tuesday 12 April 2011

Busy Week

Turned out that it was quite cold by the time I finished work on Sunday so we only stayed in the park for about an hour and then we went home and had some chocolate and watched criminal minds.
Nothing new there then.
Yesterday I woke up at 6.23 and realised that I was supposed to be at work at 6am. PANIC!
I managed to get there for 7.05 so I did quite well.
Finished at 6pm - too tired for Step Aerobic so went straight home and spent the night with the Italian that was off instead.
I've felt a bit of a cold coming on all weekend and today I had to cancel my spinning because of it, I did however go swimming this morning so it's not too bad.
I've spent the evening sorting out the flat a bit for my visitor who is coming tomorrow night and staying til Monday.
I can't wait.
Unfortunately I am working a lot while she is here, but she is coming with her nephew as well so they will have some quality time together.
I got them some tickets for the Arsenal-Liverpool game on Sunday (he is a Liverpool supporter) so that should be good.
I can't really breath now so I think I might go to bed and try and get some sleep.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment