Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter in our house

I've never really decorated for Easter before, but this year I decided to change that.
So when I got home last night I dug out all the decorations I had at home and got to work.
These two cuties are next to the bed.
A bit of colour on the balcony
The one to the right has lost one of his legs but he was too cute not to be part of this and he seems to be doing fine with just one leg
The cutest one
Even the napkins have gone Easter and the table cloth as well.
Now all I need to do is get some daffodils and some Easter chocolate and we're good to go.
Not sure why I made so much of an effort when I am not even there. I am at work until 11 today, tomorrow night I am probably going out for dinner if I don't have to work.
Saturday night I'll be there but I was planning on cathing up on some sleep and then Sunday we are going to The River Cafe for lunch.
Another gorgeous day in London:)
Happy Easter Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment