Friday 8 April 2011

Vogue Event

On Tuesday night I went to Westfield with Vanessa for a Vogue and Tatler event in The Village.
I knew that I didn't have any money right now to be able to buy anything ( I am still catching up from Miam, Madrid and Sweden) but I thought some window shopping and catching up with Vanessa was good enough reason for me to go.
So we had cocktails and cupcakes in Ted Baker, champagne and macaroons in zadig and voltaire (where I fell in love with everything - especially a leather jacket with a scull on the back), sushi in the hallway whilst looking at all the gorgeous people including Naomi Campbell.
Some girlband singing about make up
Beautiful V
We got a hand massage in Dior with their new J'adore fragrance, and I fell in love with these babies that Vanessa is modelling for me.
A really nice evening and I am glad that I could go for once, all the other Vogue events has always been when I was working evenings.
Hopefully I'll be able to attend more in the future when I havent already spent all my money on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment