Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tuesday 26th April 2011

My day so far.
Woke up at 5.15 and got ready for work.
Left the flat at 6am. The bike broke and I had to carry it back home and jump on the tube.
Arrived at work just before 7 and felt absolutely exhausted. I honestly felt that I might fall asleep standing. Luckily I didn't. I did however offer to stay a bit longer for a girl who wasn't feeling well.
I managed to get out at 4.15 however and the Italian had a quiet hour at work so we sat in Berkley Square for an hour and giggled about nothing and everything.
I decided to skip spinning so I could sort out my bike instead. Jumped on the stinky tube again (which was actually fine, because I finished the book I was reading at the moment)
Picked up my bike at home and carried it all the way to the bike shop.
Was told that they didn't have any time to look at it today and nowhere to store it but MAYBE if I come by on Thursday I could have someone look at it then - no guarantees though, so might just carry the bike over there once again for nothing.
After carrying the bike back home again I went for a run.
I arrived home and cooked some dinner whilst writing a long blog post that went missing.
I have now finally put my feet up ( I'm already in my pyjamas off course..) and I'm watching The Switch with Jennifer Aniston.
I hope you all had a lovely Tuesday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment