Friday 15 July 2011

Birthday presents

It's official the mobile blogging says no!
I had to copy and paste yesterday and post it from a computer without photo etc. Tried another one this morning but still nothing.
While I'm waiting for all the pictures to get uploaded to the computer I give you my lovely presents.
A fondue set with dark chocolate and marshmallows from A's mum. Yum!
A card with money towards two suitcases that I am going to buy next week, very much needed sine we had to break in to the other one when we got back from Italy.
A beautiful vase/flowerpot from A with family,
A super cute tray that I've had my eyes on for a while filled with goodies for the flat, a flower cutter - well needed as well, Organic olive oil soap, organic natural smelly candle and a necklace and bracelets from my Australian "family", a gorgeous rocky cool bracelet from E before we left for Sweden, another cool bag lady bracelet from T and P, a gm top that I really needed, a Paul Frank t-shirt (used to be obsessed with Paul Frank and wore nothing else for a while), a really funny Swedish show called Solsidan on DVD (I finished watching it in two days - want more), a really cool card that tells a story about 11th July and who else was born on that day etc, and a beautiful ring from Efva Attling (LOVE) that says Penchez de Moy which means "Think of Me" in old style French.  





Isn't it the most gorgeous thing ever.
On my left arm is the chunky bracelet that I got from E. A bit easier to see on these pictures.
And on my right arm is the bracelet from P and T (the pink one at the front)
I am so pleased with all my presents!
And... I am still waiting on the Italians present.

No comments:

Post a Comment