Sunday 17 July 2011

Sea view dinner

After receiving all my thousands of present we all went to Salt - a stunning restaurant in Tylösand by the sea.
It was so nice of them to acknowledge my birthday in Tylösand
Gorgeous view by the entrance 
Busy restaurant even though we were there early at 6pm. 
Gorgeous sea view all the way around 
Fish soup with garlic bread and aioli as main course 
DESSERT! The best I've had for a long time. In Sweden we have a chocolate called Plopp (I know funny name) and it is milk chocolate filled with caramel. This was a plopp brownie with fudge sauce and banana Ice Cream. Two big pieces of Plopp baked into the brownie. Yum! 
I just could not stop going on about it 
Even better view at the back of the restaurant.
Gorgeous food, brilliant location.
A restaurant I definitely recommend if you come to Halmstad in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment