Thursday 21 July 2011

I wish I could participate

I had an email from daily candy that I've written about before, and they have a really interesting party going on Saturday night. I really wish I was off and could go, but I don't finish until 6pm.
It seems like you need to start at 2pm to be able to make it.
If you live in London and you are off on Saturday you should definitely go.

MISSING

An afternoon of free grown-up fun in the East End.

DETAILS

Take part in an urban treasure hunt starting from Hackney, Canary Wharf or Shoreditch this Saturday at 2 p.m. Follow a one-and-a-half-mile trail through side streets and public gardens to search for hidden clues. (Be prepared to check inside bunches of flowers, decode street signs or translate cockney rhyming slang in the back of a cab.)

REWARD

All three trails will lead you to a party happening from 6 to 9 p.m. with free cocktails, canapes, swing dancing and cooking demonstrations with Jamie’s Ministry of Food. (Each clue will reveal part of the address.)

LAST SEEN

Catch-them-if-you-can organisers from Sing London, the event company behind the free pianos and ping-pong tables placed in random locations around London.
 
For more information log onto here

No comments:

Post a Comment