Thursday 28 July 2011

The Week

Wow, what a week.

It's been non stop so I am sorry that I've neglected you.

Monday and Tuesday I worked from 8am - 8pm and I didn't do much else.

Although, actually I did go to the cinema on Monday night - Bridesmaids. A must if you like to laugh. It is the funniest film I've watched in a long time!

I was off yesterday and the day flew by.

I woke up about 8am and went for a power walk for an hour and 20 minutes. I came home and started a book (very rare that I just sit down and read) After a couple of hours I went for a run and did 20 minutes Zumba.

I needed some Jeans and went to H&M in One New Change and came out with a beautiful dress and some earrings instead.

A few doors down at Top Shop though I bought a pair of Jeans that were ok.

And then I jumped on the train at Liverpool Street to Ilford for my Spa Treatment - more about that later.

And then I went home, cooked some nice dinner and relaxed that much that I actually finished my book that I started the same morning.
 
And today I am back at work and I am meeting Vanessa at Tempo tonight for dinner.
 
I hope you are all having a good week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment