Sunday 24 July 2011

Good Morning

I woke up with a sore head today and went straight out for a power walk.
Just got home now and had some breakfast,
It was a good night last night.

I wore my new shoes last night but didn't take any pictures at all.
I did however send these two to the Italian to tell him that me and my prostitute red lipstick and my new shoes were going out.
And then I got on the tube and travelled to Clapham. It took  me 45 minutes.
H and I left the bar at 12.10 as the others were off out to a club, arrived at the tube station 12.15 only to find out that the last tube had gone, 12.15!! On a Saturday!! In London!! I never travel on the tube so I had no idea it was so bad.
Got a taxi to Victoria and then a bus to Liverpool Street and then another taxi from there since the bus I wanted to change to had moved somewhere else. All in all it took me two and a half hours to get home! Insane.

I said I was going to take my mind off Norway and go out. That didn't work very well. I spoke about it to everyone I met... It is just so, so sad.

I am now going to go and lie down and wait for the Italian to come home from the gym and then we might go and make something of this beautiful sunny day.


No comments:

Post a Comment