Saturday 2 July 2011

Happy (almost) birthday to me

We had dinner in the private room at Shoreditch House
It is such a gorgeous room and pretty much my dream flat. High ceiling, old style ware house windows and a cracking view of East London
Clearly I am very funny:)
The gorgeous girl that organised everything. Thank you!
The food was amazing, lots of different dishes in the middle of the table for everyone to share. Almost like tapas.
As a started we had, Mozzarella and cherry tomatoes, baby octopus and calamari, parma ham with parmesan cheese and Ravioli
Not sure what I did wrong here
I got a new necklace from the girls that went beautifully with my dress
And a new bracelet from L that I also put on straight away. At least I think that's what the Italian took a photo of here.... not too sure
For main course we had, risotto primavera with goat cheese, lamb, chicken and sea bream
And dessert was panacotta with berries, lemon tart, tiramisu and cheese
After dinner we went up to the roof top and had cocktails by the pool
It was a lovely night, but since most of us had a long week before and some had to go home to their children it ended quite early and we were home by 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment