Tuesday 5 July 2011

♥ Hair By Fairy ♥


Usually I pay £65 for my hair cut. Tommy was booked up for the only time I could go this week so I went back to hair by fairy which is a really cool and funky place I used to go to before when my hair was a bit longer and it didn't matter too much about the cut.

I thought to myself that it is a bit of a risk asking them to do what Tommy does, but at £13 I thought it was worth a try.

If the Italian and I are ever going to own our own place here in London, I probably need to start looking at these things.

I am not really a party animal so I have realised that the major outgoings I've got are for Beauty (hair mostly) and food - restaurants, weekly shop etc.

I have to say that I am very pleased with the result.

One of the photos is from the last time when Tommy did it and the other one from my £13 cut today.

They literally treat you like a piece of meat when you get there. You sit in a queue and they start by washing your hair, back in the queue until someone is free to cut you.
There is no head massage, no massaging chair, no love. Just in and out cut.
Since I am always running off somewhere and always short of time I really quite like this fact.  

No comments:

Post a Comment