Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tuesday

We never made it to the cinema yesterday. Instead we stayed in and had a film marathon.
The Italian started to watch Hurt Locker and I did lots of other things and after a while I got in a pissy mood and thought that the film had gone on for about two weeks and it was really boring, so I went and sat on the balcony in the rain and watched videos on my phone instead. Afterwards we watched the romcom and later in the evening we watched Saw - episode 512 or something like that. I loved the first three Saw films. After that I think enough is enough but I still leave the films thinking, ah right that was clever. This one however was a little bit too much blood and not enough brain.
We might make it to the cinema tonight instead, but it depends on what time the Italian comes home from the gym. I'm in need of a shower after a sweaty run and workout. The film starts at 8.30pm (in 20 minutes) so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment