Thursday 7 July 2011

Thursday night

Tonight has been all about packing and getting ready for Sweden trip this weekend. I also needed to get the flat visitor ready since E and P are going to come over from Stockholm and stay here while we're away. That is such a brilliant timing. We've got someone in the flat while we are away and they get somewhere to stay on their own while they are here.
Watching iTunes festival on the computer now. Michael Kiwanuka was absolutely amazing and kept me company while I was packing. Never heard of him before, but I am planning to hear more of him soon.
And now the beautiful, gorgeous, amazingly talented Adele is keeping me and my cup of tea entertained. I tried to win tickets but it was a no go. Every song she plays I shout Yes! This is my favourite song (to myself since there's no one else here). Haha. Surely they can't all be my favourites. I think they might be though. They are all amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment