Thursday 28 July 2011

My Spa yesterday

A few weeks ago I saw an offer on Groupon that I couldn't refuse.
For a while now I've been interested in a cellulite treatment.
I wasn't sure if it would work and since it is so expensive I didn't think it'd be worth all that money in case it's not working.
But the offer gave me 70% off and I jumped at the chance. Yesterday was my first session out of 6 so I will keep you posted how it goes. I did take a before picture so if I am brave enough I might show you before and after.
I am going to do a more detailed post about how it works next week when I've been for my second and third session but this is what the machine looks like at least.
It scared the life out of me when I first came in and I thought it would really hurt.
I haven't told the Italian about it so it will be interesting to see if he notices any difference in a few weeks when I'm finished.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Jävlar vilken maskin. Du pojkvänner vet nog inte ens vad celluliter är -inte min i alla fall. Och jag tänker inte berätta för honom, det är en sak som är säkert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nej det ar sant. Aven fast det ar typ det enda jag kan se sa verkar han ju inte marka de i alla fall. Men tyvarr har jag redan berattat for honom vad celluliter ar...

    ReplyDelete