Tuesday 5 October 2010

A bit pointless

Last night when we were on our way to the restaurant we walked through spitalfield market and I saw this recycle bank and thought to myself, that's great I need somewhere to recycle all the batteries I have at home.
So now when the cleaner came the Italian decided to go to the gym, but since I am going to Zumba tonight I decided to go for a little walk instead.
I put all the batteries in my pocket and felt like I was going to tip over because my left side was so heavy.
Only to get there and realise that it said BOTTLES and not BATTERIES...
Ah well it was just a case of turning around again, but then on my way back I stumbled across Spitalfields City Farm with some cutie animals in it.
And then I went all the way back to our local Sainsbury's only to realise that they have a bin to recycle batteries there. All these months that the pile of batteries have just grown bigger and bigger at home and I could've recycled them every time I went shopping.
Well at least now I know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment