Sunday 3 October 2010

Dinner

We came home just in time for the repeat of x-factor. Since I work every Saturday night I have to rely on the repeats on Sundays, and hope that I finish early enough to catch it.
Our dinner consisted of Tortilla chips, salsa, low fat creme fraiche and guacamole. yum!
Yep, it was just for the two of us.
Nope there wasn't enough sauce for all those tortillas.
Yep we finished it all
Once the repeats had finished, the Sunday night show of x-factor started.
It is really nice to spend all this time with the Italian, we have all day tomorrow and tuesday morning as well:)
At the moment we are having a TV fight though; I want to watch 27 dresses on channel +1, and he wants to watch ghost rider.
So we keep changing over in the advert breaks.
They are both nearly finished now anyway, and come to think of it I might have 27 dresses on DVD actually and could probably watch it whenever I want. Shhhh don't tell him.
I hope you had a lovely weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment