Sunday 10 October 2010

Life as we know it

                                                                pic
I have seen the posters all over town for a few weeks, and my first thought was that I hope, hope, hope that this film it still on in three weeks when my sister comes - that's right MY SISTER IS COMING TO VISIT!!! and I am sooooo excited.
This is a typical film for us. I don't know how many millions of them that we have watched together.
And then after meeting the producer of the film on Friday night and he was going on about how funny and amazing the film was, I now feel that I can't wait to see it.
So fingers crossed that it will still be available in a good cinema to watch in a few weeks.
I have completely forgotten to ask my sister if she wants to see it though I just assumed that's the case:)

No comments:

Post a Comment