Sunday 31 October 2010

First Day

I am pretty sure that my sister was the only one that got picked up by bike from the bus at Liverpool Street:)
When we got home the Italian was still up so we stayed up and chatted for a bit, we got some lovely presents from my sister (including the sport top I am wearing) and I thought it was a great opportunity to paint my nails
The next morning we went out to find a Boris-bike for my sister to use.
They are so great and I really recommend them to anyone who lives in London and doesn't have a bike of their own
The cycle ride got us to Selfridges where we spotted lots of Christmas decorations already
And some Halloween thrown in there as well...
I just love the food hall there, it reminds me of Salu Hallen in gothenburg
And then when it was time for tea, Yumchaa was an obvious choice for me, which is where I was having these delicious scones
And then we went to the cinema because like I thought she was more than happy to come and see the film I wanted to see, it was very good and really funny
And then I am trying to find out where we can find the nearest Boris bike.
That night we just made some dinner at home and sat up talking until our eyes couldn't stay open any longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment