Friday 1 October 2010

Thursday night on the sofa

                                                                             pic
The Italian is back:) And we spent all afternoon yesterday on the sofa kissing and watching How I met your mother - season 2 on DVD. It is so funny. If you've never watched it - DO!
And today I don't start until 3pm so we have all morning off together.
We are going to go to a gym around the corner and see how much it is. The Italian wants to join and I am going to see if I can afford to with my strict budget.
Since I go for a run every other day and do my exercises at home anyway I might leave it.
Ideally I would like to join though because it is nice to vary your training and not always do the same, I really miss swimming for example. We'll see.
But after I've finished this Italian chocolate I am going back to only eating sweets on weekends and I know I will lose some weight then as well.
And after that we are going in to town for a bit and I am going to go to H&M and have a look because there are a few things in their new collection that's caught my eye.
And then off to work.
On Sunday we are doing something that I gave the Italian for his birthday in February, because believe it or not I have the day off.
More about that then.
I hope you'll have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment