Thursday 7 October 2010

Yesterday

I cycled half way around the world, well not really, but almost, to go and see some friends and their babies.
E has always lived in this place far,far away, and M used to live in North London. But now M also moved to this place far,far away. So off I went on my bike, nearly killed myself a few times, and at one point I even went through a tunnel that went under the themes, not entirely sure I was supposed to cycle through there (it was almost like a motorway) and I felt so claustrophobic with all the pollution captured in this tunnel.
Anyway, I made it out alive and then I came across this:)
 
It got me so excited that I took a photo of it while cycling in heavy traffic. The Italian always tells me that I am really dangerous on my bike in traffic, I am not sure where he gets it from....

But then I cycled through Greenwich park and it made it all worth while with this beautiful view.

Also taken while cycling but it didn't feel as dangerous here in the park.
I finally made it (only 45 minutes late)
And I had time to cuddle both babies for a bit before I had to cycle all the way from far,far land to work.
Gorgeous little girl who I haven't seen for over five months and she has really turned into a proper little madame:)
And this little girl was only two weeks old last time I saw her. Not completely my fault because they went back to Czech for three months....

So to get to this far, far land (which isn't actually too far away from me but because the thames bends the way it does it is a real hassle to get to) I had to keep my imap with me at all times.
So with my phone in my hand and peddling away, well it is a recipe for disaster and yes there we go, phone on the ground. I picked it up and said to myself, this thing is unbreakable, it's fantastic, I don't know how many times I've dropped it and it doesn't even have a scratch on it.
And then I turned it over.....
So tomorrow we are going to the Apple doctor on Regent Street to get it fixed.... (hopefully)

It was a lovely day, and I left feeling quite jealous that they live so close to each other. I don't have any of my friends living here in East London. They are all on completely the other side of town.
But it's ok though, there are so many places to meet in the middle....

2 comments:

  1. Men nej! hoppas verkligen Apple kan fixa din iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja de gulliga killarna pa Apple har bestallt en ny baksida till mig:) Va lite orolig dar ett tag. Kande mig inte redo for en sadan telefon redan...

    ReplyDelete