Thursday 21 October 2010

I'm in heaven:) (or possibly hell, depending on how you look at it)

The Italian brought home a present for me last night.
They'd been given about five kg of chocolate at the restaurant from Green & Black's chocolate and he decided to bring some of it home to me.
A whole box full to the rim of gorgeous little mini bars of heaven....
He asked me to promise him that I wouldn't eat all of it in a couple of days like I normally do and he said that he expects some of it to still be here at Christmas time. Hah! Excuse me but have we met?
Well I mean I probably won't be able to eat it all at once, but Christmas, Hello... that's like months away.
And yes I know, just plain milk chocolate isn't the greatest, but anyone who has ever tried Green & Black's chocolate knows that it is not like any other chocolate on the planet. It's from somewhere else. Possibly heaven.
So clearly my only-on-weekends plan has been a bit interrupted this week - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment