Monday 4 October 2010

I know I've said it before.....

                                                                            pic
.....but I am today going to start a new, healthy lifestyle. No more sweets and chocolate on weekdays!!!
I used to have so much self control about these things, but the last few years I've been really bad.
I have made a deal with a friend back home that we are going to support each other through this together and now when I've put it on here I feel like I have to stick to it a bit more as well.
There are still lots of chocolate and biscuits left from Italy in the house and I find it hard not to nibble a little on them every once in a while.
But those once in a while will have to be kept on weekends now!
Now I'm off to the gym, I am going to run there and then swim for half an hour and then run back home again.
Obviously with me going to the gym now as well I just have to make sure that I eat properly so I keep my energy up and don't feel like I need the sugar for my energy levels.
Tjohoooo here we go, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment