Tuesday 5 October 2010

Is it weekend yet?

I went into the kitchen to make myself some healthy green tea, and when I open the cupboard to get it out, this is what I get... A sight of chocolate and biscuits and Tortilla chips.
But I didn't have any. I nearly did earlier though, but then I remembered that I have a "bet" with A back home and that I'd also written here that I am not to eat any during the week so I stopped myself. See it helped to write it down.
Anyway on with my tea, that now doesn't seem very exciting at all without the biscuits, but never mind...
I do wonder though, when does the weekend start..? Is it Friday night, or Saturday night, and if it's Friday night does Sunday count as well then, because then it's three days I am allowed to eat chocolate. I don't know.  I think I'll go for Saturdays and Sundays...
I'll probably change my mind on Friday night though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment