Friday 1 October 2010

We're with gym:)

We went to look at one near our house, but it was quite dirty, and very busy and I didn't get a nice feeling about it.
So then we went to look at the one that's close to work and decided to go for that one instead.
It's great, since it opens at 6.30am I can go there in the mornings if I start at 8am.
I am very excited!
And they have Zumba which is what EVERYBODY in Sweden is talking about at the moment and I can't wait to try it.
The Italian also said that the chocolate from Italy doesn't need to be eaten straight away, we could keep it and have that as what we eat on weekends, and then we could start with sweets on weekends only straight away.
I am not really sure I understood what he meant.....
When have I ever managed to have sweets at home and not eat it?
I'll try though, but I don't have high hopes..
I also bought two cardigans and two skirts at H&M, none of the things I had seen from before, but I am still happy.
I might show you later.
The Italian was wearing the scarf I gave him and he looked gorgeous in it. 
I don't seem to be able to upload photos on this computer so you get a picture less post this time.
Happy Friday to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment