Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Devil Eats chocolate

                                                                           pic
I went to the shop for some essentials that we needed for the flat. And I told myself that if they had this specific chocolate that I'd heard about (a new thing) that I wanted to try, and ONLY THEN was I allowed to swap one of my weekend days for today.
What happens? They don't have that exact chocolate so there and then I changed my plans and decided to swap for today after all.
So now I am sitting here with a bag of good ol' munchies...
                                                                        pic
And watching Devil Wears Prada.

Probably a bit stupid to start watching a film now when I have to be up at 4.15am for a 6am start tomorrow, but I thought I deserved some down time with chocolate.

That's All....

8 comments:

  1. What did you think of the film? I watched it the other night, and found Meryl Streep to be brilliant, but i thought Ann Hathaway came across as too smug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo tjejen! Usch vilken tidig morgon du har idag.Du ar ju tom uppe innan jag och Sean! Min bror har akt nu, det var fantastiskt roligt men daremot insjuknade vi ALLA i maginfluensa de tva sista dagarna. Nu ar jag kurerad helt och Alan e tillbaks pa jobbet. Hur ser dagarna ut innan syrran din kommer, sa ska vi ser hur det funkar for oss. KRAMISAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina: I love it. I have probably seen it about a million times:)
    Meryl Streep is fantastic as always, but I do like Anne Hathaway in it as well. And Emily Blunt is one of my favourite young female british actresses so she always brightens up my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, jag hade tankt att skicka ett meddelande till dig nar jag kom hem ikvall om att traffas:)
    Usch vad trakigt att ni blev daliga allihopa men kul att ni hade roligt innan det hande i alla fall.
    Jag borjar kl3 pa tisdag sa vi skulle kanske kunna motas upp i stan o kaka lunch eller fika innan jag borjar om du vill. Eller kan jag komma till dig ocksa om det ar lattare for er.
    Vilket som funkar for mig.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. jag bokar tis! lats oss horas man kvall x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thats my favorite film! Makes me feel so good :) Especially after bad day at work ;)
    Have seen it also million times and will definetly continue :)
    Nice blog! A bit funny and that´s why I like it most! Good story about choclate bars! Hihihii!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha yeah I am a bit obsessed with chocolate...
    Welcome to my blog. I am glad that you like it:)

    ReplyDelete