Saturday 16 October 2010

I did it.

                                                                    pic

I've got eleven hard days behind me with work,work,work. That's the downside with working at a place that is in operation all day seven days a week. I had last Monday, Tuesday off and then I worked six days this week with a day off tomorrow, so that added up to eleven hard days. Most of them with at least ten working hours.

I am proud of myself that I managed it as well as I did.

So as you might understand I haven't had much to write about. I haven't even had a chance to put a thought in my head and keep it there for long enough so it could turn into some sort of sentence.

Anyway, here I am now and I am on the sofa relaxing and watching the x factor. About to paint my nails and just chill. A good job I am extremely tired tonight and can't be bothered to go across the road and buy a big bag of peanut M&Ms which is what I fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment