Monday 4 October 2010

Not the greatest start...

I ran for 14km and swam 1000m and then I come home and make myself a fruit salad with vanilla yoghurt.....
Did I not listen to myself in the last post..?
Well it was already 2.30pm and we said earlier that we are going to go for dinner tonight so I thought it was a bit too late to have a proper big meal....
We'll just have to go for dinner a bit sooner than we'd planned so we both get something proper in our bellies.
On the upside - Vogue arrived today so I am now going to go and lie down for a bit and read that until we go out.
See I need to go and lie down because I have no energy.... Haha I'm such an idiot!
I am going to order a big shop from Sainsbury's tonight and then I'll start with proper healthy meals from tomorrow. But, still no chocolate today though!

2 comments:

  1. Men bra jobbat anda tycker jag! Sprinag och simma, det ar duktigt det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack, ja jo traningen kande jag mig nojd me men det kanns lite meningslost att jobba hart me traningen om man inte ater bra upptill. Men det far det bli ordning pa nu!

    ReplyDelete