Tuesday 5 October 2010

Last Night

                                                                                                                               pic
We went to our favourite restaurant L'Anima. It had to be somewhere local since there were no tubes running but it suited us well since it is just by Liverpool Street Station.
We were just going to have a main course each, but when we got there we decided to have starters as well, but that was it!
Unfortunately I forgot my camera and my phone so no pictures, but that doesn't mean that we had lots of dessert and naughties;)
However..... because we know the chefs there they sent out a middle course and when we'd asked for the bill (without ordering dessert) two spoons were put down on our table and they said that I think the kitchen is sending something out for you, whether you like or not...
Luckily it was just some sorbet so it wasn't too bad.
And I am still proud of myself to be strong enough not to ORDER the dessert:)
Now I'm going to go for a walk for a couple of hour since the cleaner is on her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment