Tuesday 5 October 2010

♥♥ Loved it ♥♥

                                                                       pic
I had so much fun, and even though I didn't find some hidden south American rhythm somewhere in my body that I didn't know about, I still had sooooo much fun. 
After like half a second you've forgotten all about that nonsense about the fact that you can't co-ordinate your body at all because you are having to much fun.
I can't wait to go back again.
These kind of things is what makes exercise fun, and I had almost forgotten all about it.
The fact that the instructor had a smoking hot body didn't hurt either, it makes you want to go again and again until you look like her as well.
Watch this space, maybe one day I will.
Actually Nah that'll never happen, I love chocolate too much:)
I am not sure if I have said how much fun it was enough, I mean do you understand how much fun it was?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment