Saturday 16 October 2010

Bits of it

As I said, not much went on these last few days.
I went to cecconi's after work on Tuesday and had a late lunch with lovely S and L.
I had so much fun and we really need to get better at meeting up more often.
And then I went to the gym for my second session of Zumba.

Wednesday was spent at Cafe Boheme with N and B for a bite to eat and then we rolled next door to BKB and had another drink before heading home.
As usual some crappy photos taken with my phone
B couldn't just stick to a normal pint. It had to be a jug of beer....:)
My food looks totally un-appetising in this photo but it was actually a really nice, goat cheese, pear and something else salad.
I haven't even spoken to the Italian last week. When he gets home I am fast asleep and for some reason I can't even keep my eyes open for long enough to even say hello to him.
But we have the next two days off together so I am over the moon.
I am going for a girly lunch tomorrow though with a girl from work who worked her last day for a long time on Wednesday before going off to have a baby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment