Saturday 8 January 2011

Christmas out - others in

It feels nice that all the Christmas things are gone now, not half as much fun to take them down as it is to put them up...
I thought some tulips would bring in the spring feel to the house.
And I am going to go around on my days off next week and find something "springy" to put around the candles and then I will change it seasonally (like leaves in the autumn for example)
Christmas flowers out, mini roses in, I thought it was a bit of granny warning on the whole mini roses thing but I couldn't find any others that were nice so I went for it, and now when they are in the window it's not too bad.
I also swapped the big window display and the small window display since I put the other candle holder on the table.
And a new scent as well, from The White Company that I got as a present a few days ago, it smells gorgeous:)
I am a bit sleepy but I am going to try and stay up until my man comes home, off tomorrow but have to get up early because of something I've booked for us.... The Italian would rather have a lie in (I don't blame him, but he is coming with me anyway..)

No comments:

Post a Comment