Wednesday 26 January 2011

MBT



I've wanted to buy a pair of MBT's for a long time. I had in mind to wear them for power walks etc.
Then I realised that they now make them in leather so I bought a pair when they came up on sale on Brandalley (another great website) to use at work.
And today I wore them for the first time. Straight away by just putting them on I could feel my posture changing. My back straightened, shoulders back.
That's what they do. They are like this magic pin behind you holing everything in place.

I could feel that my legs and butt were working with every step I took.
I am very excited about this and I wish I would've bought another pair for power walks as well.

I am back in the office now and I have changed into my normal shoes, but I can't wait to wear them for the whole day this weekend and see how I feel after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment