Monday 24 January 2011

Tjohoo!!

I am so happy, and I feel so excited.
It hit me the other day that we have a shop very close to work that sells all sorts of natural Chinese medicine.
I thought it was worth a shot to go in and ask them about shampoo, which is what is missing in my new skin regime.
And they did! They had a shampoo that is made from just herbs.
So I went in for shampoo and £53 later I came out with all this.
I also got a shower gel, a body lotion and a massage oil all of them working against cellulite and toning your body.
And I got two free gifts.
A hydrating face mask (which I was about to ask for and buy as well) and a massage brush.
I love all these Chinese products. Not only is it super natural and great for environment and yourself. They all have a purpose as well.
Like the Shampoo is not only a herbal shampoo it also makes your hair stronger and nourishes it and prevents you from losing lots of hair. The only thing I don't like is that it is two-in-one shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never been a fan of that. But then again I haven't tried it for a while so let's give it a go.
I went to the shop by green park but they are spread out all over London. 
I am now sitting here on the sofa and feel great, hydrated and extremely clean. All the products smells so great;)

No comments:

Post a Comment