Monday 17 January 2011

Monday morning

Good Morning all. 
I hope you had a nice weekend.
Mostly work for me, but I had a nice night off with boyfriend last night. We watched SATC2 (even though I'd watched it two days ago on my own...)
I am on a late start all this week (8.30am) so I decided to go for a swim this morning before work.
I had forgotten how nice it is to swim and how great you feel afterwards.
I was absolutely starving when I came to work so I went to M&S and bought lots of nice, healthy breakfast things.
A very good start to the day indeed.
Quite hungry now again though so I had to top up with some nuts and fruit.
I feel very energetic and great for it though so I might have to make it a habit for every morning this week.
Some people power walk every morning (I find it too dark and scary where I live) so I'll go for a swim instead.  
And then if something comes up that means I'll miss one of my evening classes, then at least I've had some exercise that day.
Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment