Thursday 13 January 2011

Excel

It was 13C in London today so skirt and cardigan was all that was needed.
25 minute bike ride later and I arrived in boat heaven.
I have never really been too interested in boats before I met the Italian, but since he is really interested and we practically live on his best friends boat whenever we go to Italy I have become more and more interested. And too be honest what girl wouldn't be into pure luxury...:)
This one was one of my favourites (of the smaller ones of course, there were other ones that were about four times as big as our apartment - I wouldn't say no to those either...)
A Swedish company
Now we're talking:)
After my cycle ride back and forth to the gym, spinning class, cycle ride to the show and walking around in there for just over an hour I felt a bit dizzy so I decided to sit down and work on my sugar level:)
Before heading back to the Princess stand
And so did all these people. But they didn't have lovely V there for them to show them onto all the boats. Wow! I WANT ONE!! 
V is an interior designer, which is very cool in itself, what makes it even more cool is that she works for Princess Yacht and designs their boats... 
They also had two boats that were sponsored - one by Fendi and one by Armani and all the interior were made by them. Those boats were gorgeous indeed, but I have to say that the boats that V has done are amazing. 
I am so proud of her, first of all for landing this great job. and second of all for doing such a great job. 
Thank you for inviting me to come and have a look today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment