Thursday 13 January 2011

Busy Morning

I woke up early and had my usual hot water with lemon drink, and today I also added some cayenne like Veronica advised me to do. IN the mean time I spoke to my dear friend in Australia to see how they are doing with everything going on over there. They are fine and we were on the phone for nearly an hour.
I watched an episode of 24 whilst getting ready for the gym, on my way to the gym I went to the post office to send of some late Christmas present (sorry Gen..)
I also went to paperchase to buy a calender for 2011... Yes I have known for 12 months that the year was coming to an end even this time and I'd need a new calender for when that happened...
Did I buy one in time?
No, I never do.
I get like a kid in a sweetshop when I go to stationary shops. I don't know what it is, but I just love things that makes you organised.
And now I've just arrived home for some lunch after a tough 45 minute spinning class (once again, first one there, clearly I am very keen)
And now I am going to get dressed and head off to the boatshow.
I might even put on some make up today...

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas det gar bra med cayennen! och jag alskar ocksa paperchase pa tottenham court road, det ar ju basta affaren...stationary bliss!
    kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joda det ar ju inte lika gott som nar det bara ar citron men det funkar ju sa klart;) Jag vet itne hur manga timmar jag spenderat i den affaren, allt stationary jag ager hemma kommer fran paperchase...

    ReplyDelete