Monday 31 January 2011

Sunday

The Italian woke up with a very sore head and a craving for croissants...
While he went to the shop to buy what he needed to calm his cravings I cleaned up the flat from the night before.
Four (!!) bottles were put in the recycling bin. He started a few hours before me while I was still at work so no wonder he was struggling a bit Sunday morning.
He went back to bed after breakfast and I stayed on the sofa listening to music reading Vogue. Bliss!
When he joined me on the sofa we did what we do best nowadays - watched Criminal Minds.
After a few episodes I noticed the glorious day outside and thought it'd be a good idea to get some fresh air.
We decided that this goose was Italian and not Canadian, he just came out of the water because he saw my camera and posed for the picture and then went back in the water again. Typical Italian behaviour..
I love swans. I love how they look so calm and gorgeous on the surface but then under the water they are kicking like mad with their little feet to get anywhere.
That's my Attenbourough moment over....
I got a bit over excited about the sunshine and put on a really thin jacket and no gloves...
Needless to say I couldn't feel me hands when we got home.
We were supposed to go to the cinema and thought we'd just watch ONE episode of CM before we go. Eight episodes later and it was time to go to bed again...
When it comes to food I went for Croissants for breakfast, chocolate for lunch, crisps for snacks and pizza for dinner...
Back on track today though with a nice swim this morning and body combat tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment