Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wrong day

Today I've had a wrong day - a day where everything has gone wrong.
I've dropped everything I've picked up, I spilled my tea all over me etc etc.
I was quite tired at the end of the afternoon so I didn't really feel like going to the gym.
I was so proud of myself that I went anyway, only to arrive and realise that the spinning class was full.
Deep down I did actually feel a bit satisfied from this.
I decided to do some errands in town and then cycle home - oh I forgot to say the gears on my bike broke as well so it's only the 2nd gear that works, not very hard core to snail through London in 2nd gear.
I arrived home starving, only to find that there is nothing I fancy in the house. In fact I can't think of anything I fancy to eat for dinner.
So I am eating some yoghurt for now and then when my hunger has calmed a bit I might go to the shop and buy something proper. If I go now I will just grab the biggest bar of chocolate and have that for dinner.
Every time I don't go to the gym I get cravings for chocolate. Weird.
Anyway not sure what this post was for, I think I just wanted to rant a bit about my tough day...

No comments:

Post a Comment