Monday 24 January 2011

I just remembered

I never showed you the tops that the Italian got me for Christmas from All Saints even though someone asked for it... Sorry.
So here is a picture from when I went out with Niall on Friday night.
We decided to change venue altogether and instead of Polpetto we went to a place called Shampers that is just by Kingly Court by Carnaby Street. It was a really cute place and the food was nice.
I would definately return.

Anyway, back to the tops, it is a beige t-shirt that's got a really cool cut by the neck and a grey singlet top with a really cool cut at the bottom.
At the moment during the winter I wear them in layers but in the summer they will be fabulous on their own as well.
Actually I have just realised that this picture really doesn't show how they look at all, but at least it gives you an idea. Maybe I'll do it all over again next time I'm wearing them.
I am now going to watch an episode of 24 and have an evening snack with some green tea.
Good Night sweet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment